Light grilling pleasure from the plancha plate - Caesar skewers with grilled romaine lettuce for vacation feelings in the garden.
In summer there is really only one place where you want to be: outside! You don't have to travel far away to do this - it's often nicest at home in your own garden after all. There, family and friends like to gather around the garden fire at the Feuerhand Pyron and enjoy grilled delicacies at an outdoor dinner together.
Barbecuing is what you wait for the rest of the year and the highlight of the garden season. Be the host with Firehand and create a simple, fresh summer menu from the Pyron Plate! Because not only can you forget about everyday life for a few hours, but you can also enjoy life to the fullest.
The versatile plancha plate brings a grilled version of the classic Caesar salad to your plate: juicy chicken skewers with grilled romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing.
The perfect preparation for a grilling experience to remember.
First, prepare your pyron and ingredients for the outdoor grilling experience . While the fire in the fire barrel begins to burn and bring the grill plate up to temperature, you can already prepare the dressing and skewers. Because with the Pyron Plate, the chicken breast fillets and the Caesar Salad can be prepared at the same time, as the plate has different temperature zones . To do this, the romaine lettuce is only briefly placed on the hot grill plate with the cut side further out. The roasting aromas give the fresh lettuce a special touch. Crispy grilled chicken skewers with bacon and a light Caesar dressing taste particularly good with it. These can be seared further inside on the Pyron Plate and placed further outside for post-cooking. While all the ingredients sizzle on the Pyron Plate at the same time, simply enjoy a glass of white wine with your guests. This makes for a relaxed barbecue and cooking fun that everyone will remember is guaranteed!
You'll need (for 4 people):
- 80 g Parmesan cheese in pieces
- 30 g anchovy fillets
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 125 ml sunflower oil
- salt, pepper
- hand blender
How to prepare:
- Peel the garlic and cut it into small pieces. Chop the anchovy fillets. Puree both together with grated parmesan, mustard, egg yolk, lemon juice, sugar and white wine vinegar in a high container with a hand blender.
- Now slowly pour in the sunflower oil and continue blending until you get a creamy consistency. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chicken skewers with romaine lettuce
You need (for 4 people):
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 8 slices of bacon
- 4 romaine lettuce hearts
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- wooden skewers
How to prepare:
- Cut chicken breast fillets into pieces of about 4 cm and season with salt and pepper. Put the chicken filet cubes with a strip of bacon on each skewer. Lay the bacon strip in waves around the chicken.
- Wash and halve the romaine lettuce hearts. Do not remove the stalk so that no lettuce leaves come off during grilling.
- Oil the lettuce halves a little on both sides and optionally season with a little salt and pepper.
- Grill the finished skewers on the plancha plate until the chicken is cooked and the bacon is crispy. First sear on the inside in the hot area for a few minutes on each side. Later, move to the outer edge of the Pyron Plate.
- Meanwhile, place the prepared halved lettuce hearts cut side down on the edge of the griddle and lightly toast. Optionally, cut fresh baguette slices and toast on the Plate as well.
- Arrange skewers and salad with Caesar dressing on plates and serve. Slice some Parmesan into thin slices and arrange over the salad. Serve with freshly toasted baguette slices.
Harmonious summer nights with pleasant warmth with the Feuerhand Pyron
Also after grilling the Pyron remains the central place for all guests, because the fire burns thanks to the sophisticated air supply system particularly efficiently. The clean and low-soot combustion of the logs thus ensures that almost no smoke is produced to dampen the summer joy. The fire barrel with its cozy warmth gives cool summer evenings the special flair and becomes by its timeless industrial charm the eye-catcher at each garden evening.
So you see the gentle firelight and relaxed, happy guests who like to spend their time in convivial company at the Pyron.