How to create unforgettable moments of pleasure with the Feuerhand Tamber - 5 simple recipe ideas for the table grill
Today you finally have time for your favorite person: As a couple, you spend precious hours on the terrace. These five little delicacies are designed to give you a light evening of enjoyment and good conversation. The appetizers are easy to prepare and don't require much effort.
Through your grilled iced tea, you'll already start the evening on a special note. The fruity and tangy aperitif goes perfectly with the food and refreshes you on balmy summer evenings. Place the tamber on the lid and light the charcoal with a match or stick lighter. After about 15 minutes the charcoal is glowing and the table grill is ready for the appetizer. Meanwhile you can cut the limes and boil your tea.
Martini Iced Tea
- 1 teaspoon loose green tea
- 1 organic lime
- 150 ml cold Martini Bianco
- 3 sprigs of organic mint (preferably from the balcony or terrace)
- Ice cubes
- Bring about 1/4 l of water to a boil and let cool for about 5 minutes. Pour on tea and let steep for 2 -3 minutes, depending on taste. Allow to cool, then refrigerate.
- Wash lime, pat dry and cut one half into slices. Roast the slices on the tamber until golden brown. Squeeze the other half of the lime. Infuse martini with tea and season with lime juice. Divide ice cubes among glasses, add 2 - 3 mint leaves and 1 grilled lime slice to each.
- Pour the tea martini mix over the top.
The light starter is the perfect way to start the light menu. To make sure you enjoy the bread all fresh and crispy, it's best to grill it together as soon as your visitor arrives.
|For the tomato mixture:
For the bread:
How to prepare:
- Mix all the ingredients for the tomato mixture in a bowl.
- Slice the bread and let it toast on both sides on the tamber.
- Rub the fresh garlic thinly on the bread, drizzle some olive oil on it, top with the tomato mix and garnish with arugula if desired.